Monday, December 10, 2007

Its finally the last week of classes. At least we get a 2 week break before the next exam again. Christmas is creeping in, have to get presents really soon. I've never really gave anyone much, none of my friends really cared about Christmas presents. We just liked to celebrate the holiday itself, which was fine by me.

My friends never really hinted what they wanted me to get them for their birthdays. They didn't have to, I always knew what to get. Its hard to believe that some of them just don't care. Either that or all they care about is one person. One person that they would probably cry over in a year's time. You think I feel comfortable talking to a friend whom I once trusted. Unkowingly realising that THAT particular friend of mine has been telling what I've been saying to other people? Its been inside me for awhile, I've just never told anyone. If you EVEN read this blog, you should know who I'm talking about and you should fucking shut your damn mouth before I smash a baseball bat right in your face.

No comments: