Tuesday, May 29, 2007

29th May 2007, Home ---> SP ---> Home

Today we had...hmm IT for Shipping Business & Navigational Safety? IT lesson wasn't THAT boring. Pretty alright actually, compared to the rest. I got 65% for my EXCEL test. I was happy. Everyone else got like 70+, 80+. Do I care? Nope! Hahahaha. Haider Ali was boring as usual but I had to pay attention. I know if I didn't I would fail. Today was about ship lights. He spent about half an hour on it. I read the notes and understood it in 5mins. I don't understand why people need such a long explanation from him. At the end he said "Anyone have any questions (Pronounced as cushion instead of question) " LOL!!!!!!!!!!! His accent is funny. I think it was Louis who looked to me and said " I think only girls have cushions." lol!!! Overall a normal okay day. I ate dinner in school and went back home, played WoW for like 2 hours before studying. My arena team did pretty well this week. I am now in 4/5 Gladiator gear. 15 intercept cooldown. Amazingly overpowered. No rugby apparently, the field is like going through maintanence. When rugby starts the field would return to its original crappy state anyway, I don't see why they bother.

No comments: