Sunday, September 7, 2008

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."

-Mark 11:23-24

I learnt these verses in church today. During the last 10 minutes of the service, Pastor Rony told everyone to pray out loud and to do what God's Word told us to do. I did it and guess what, I got healed instantly for the very first time in my life. I had a cough since last night, I prayed that my cough would be gone from my body and it happened, I came out of church healed totally. I mean I just ate ice cream 5mins ago and I feel fine. By having the faith of God, the sky's the limit. There's a first time for everything. I'm a stronger Christian than I ever was now.

No comments: