Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The chalet was awesome. I drank quite a lot but I didn't get drunk. (I wasn't supposed to anyway) Now I understand what my Dad meant by drink slowly or I could use Wei Lun's words and say SAVOUR IT. It was much better than the last one. 1 night is better than 2. All I had to bring was an extra t-shirt, the liquor, poker chips and this small speaker which ran out of battery cos I had no time to charge it. (quite pai seh, the guys got quite disappointed) Our class gets more united during the chalet, that's why I enjoyed it so much. I got to know people I didn't know last time much better.
We played Texas Hold'em. Darren, Louis and I LOL. Darren lost a lot. Louis won like 20+ and I won 18 but we decided to just play for fun so he didn't have to pay anything. Those games are like the best. You think there's money so you play seriously but there's actually none involved. Drinking games were next. Difficult to explain over a blog but it was fun. Osman, Chit, Savio & Gerard came over. Savio stayed the longest, quite obvious lol
He told Thondres to go get booze at 3am, hahahhahahaa
We danced quite a bit, it was pretty tiring, after that I just sat at the patio with Joel, Wei Lun, Yuen Tuck (Sleeping) and Yue Sheng.
In the morning, we had breakfast and I realised that Wei Lun's character is similar to a few of my friends that I've known for a long time. I haven't laughed so much in months. It was great, love laughing LOL.
I got to know her better too. I think..no wait I KNOW I made the right choice. I just want to wait for the right moment.

No comments: