Thursday, August 28, 2008

Followed sy to buy his pants. He got a pretty good pair of black pants from Giordano. LOL so I bought boxers and used Andrew's voucher. It ended up to be 3 pairs for $10. Reaaaaally CHEAP. Met up with Yi He & Adrian for Dinner at AMK Hub. We wanted to eat at Pepper Lunch cos we had these 10% discount coupons LOL but there was a long queue so we just ate at Mos Burger. Everytime I go there I'll order the Ebi Rice Burger meal...I never change...Kinda expensive though. $7 bucks for a meal. Trying to save up atm. People keep asking me what I'm saving for. Its just to SAVE, doesn't have to be something there lol. Its just for the future.

August 27th 1990 - Stevie Ray Vaughan's death anniversary. May he rest in peace. He has been and always will be one of my major influences in guitar.

No comments: