Thursday, May 24, 2007

BBQ?!?!

I lazed around at home until around 4, then i made my way to the BBQ pit at East Coast Park. Bought charcoal...because my classmates didn't get any. LOL. When I got there we started the fire. I was listening to From Autumn To Ashes the entire time so I didn't really notice what people said. I just threw charcoal in. The fire was way too big at the start but after 15mins or so, it was great. Thanks to Kian Pin, Yuen Tuck and I we managed to start cooking the food. All the girls went to ride bicycles so we decided to cook and eat the food first. I couldn't really care in my opinion, I ate like...half cooked cuttlefish. I didn't really wash my hands after touching the charcoal but I still used my hands for everything I ate. No stomachache too! Haha. Later on that night, Chit came and he brought his family with him together with 2 bags of charcoal (we didn't use this) & 2 bags of lychee.(I think it was Christie) who started the game where if you lost 3 rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors, you had to have a lime squeezed into your mouth. It was so boring that we had to play that. LOL There was another game I didn't take part in where you had to run to the 5th lamp post and the loser...well apparently Christie lost and she got thrown into the ocean. Shortly after that Cheng Xiao and Louis threw Thondres even deeper into the sea. I'm sad I wasn't there to see it =( but still, funny stuff. We went to Bedok and then took a MRT back. It was 20 stops for me to yishun. Ugh...

No comments: