Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blades of Glory

Hmm...Sam bugged me to update again. *Sighs* LOL kidding. Erm yeah. Great day. I went out with Sam for lunch and a movie. Oh and I went to buy my new bagpack too! The lunch was pretty alright, I ate Yakitori and rice. We went to the arcade before the movie. Gosh that was horrible. In daytona she beat me in the last 5 seconds. Omfg I had like 8 cars crash into me in the last few seconds I couldn't do crap! Wtf. We went over to the air hockey table. Yeah only 4 pucks came out during Triple Play mode and that was it. What a waste of money. The movie we watched is what I stated above. Its one of the best comedy movies I have ever seen. It starred John Heder from School of Scoundrels and Will Ferrell...well from quite a few movies lol. It was HILARIOUS. I could NOT stop laughing. I was laughing after the movie ended on the street too. Hahahaha. I bought a Funeral for a Friend CD (Hours). It was on sale for 18.75. I always wanted it so i decided to just pick it up. Soo..when i get back I found out the book I needed to do my assignments CANNOT be borrowed. I'm so screwed. Tomorrow's the class BBQ. I don't really get along that well with the entire class I guess. I don't talk to much of em. They don't talk to me so frankly I can't be bothered. I hope tomorrow would be fun..somehow...looking forward to supper with Sam & Louis.

No comments: