Monday, May 28, 2007

Pirates of the Carribean

It was 11:30am and I was waiting for Hao Yuan at Yishun MRT, we took a train ride to Orchard MRT and met up with Muthu & Andrew at Far East Plaza. Andrew was buying new shoes. (FINALLY) Haha. We ate subway, bought 12 cookies for 10 bucks, met nicholas in front of Shaw Centre and went to Borders. We looked around for a bit. Hy, Muthu and Nick went ahead and booked a table for pool at KPool (Waste of fucking money) at Cineleisure. Andrew & I went to HMV for a few mins and then to Fossil to take a look at a watch for him. Muthu bought like water and the lady came over and told him he wasn't allowed to bring water into the pool area. (When the fuck was water not allowed, what a bitch) It was very unreasonable. He was thirsty too. They aren't gonna make us buy their expensive canned drinks, stupid people. I wasn't playing my usual game that day. It was horrible, I haven't been playing for awhile that I lost my skill. I gotta practice more often ><. Stupid SP pool tables are all 6 ft. (Crappy too, the cues also suck) The movie was awesome, Enough said. Went to the arcade with Hy for a bit. He taught me how to do a drift turn in Daytona. lol. I went home and did my Fireworks assignment, it looks so ugly omg. I played Gunbound with Lk, Muthu, Hy and Adrian. Its a childish game but I don't care, I haven't played with any of my friends in so long that any game would be enjoyable.

No comments: