Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday!!!

It started off with me waking up at 5:45am. Yup, 5:45...I couldn't sleep. I got up and turned on the computer to go chat with some friends of mine. Nothing else to do at 5:45 in the damn morning. It was a pretty boring day. I didn't get any work done today. I fooled around at home til about 5pm. My Dad kinda forced me to go out with him and my mom. We went to Queensway Shopping Centre to find me a new bag. That didn't go too well. It was off to People's Park next for dinner. I HATE that place. I stress on the word "Hate". It is full of typical Chinese people speaking Mandarin and Hokkien. There was this fat guy who sat at our table for no apparent reason. It was wierd. The food came an hour later and it was horrible. I was so hungry I only ate the rice. Horrible food, horrible surroundings, horrible people. Whenever I get the chance to leave this country I will, oh trust me, I will. If everyone had my attitude towards the Singaporean government, you'd see the flag in flames right now.

No comments: