Monday, August 13, 2007

----

Its been rather different these few days with no classes. Most of my friends have all gone to JC so yeah, it does get boring. My Dad has been pestering me to go out more often. (I don't get the logic, I go out and spend even MORE money..sheesh)

Spent the day with Hy yesterday, just hanging out in my room. playing DOA 4, introduced him to some new bands. (Quite a few actually) Most of the bands I know aren't mainstream so he didn't care to listen to them until now. Haha!

Did a couple of arenas in WoW today before meeting up with Muthu for dinner. Called him before I met up with him and discovered he was sitting down right in front of me. LOL
Ate dinner at Hans, Yes...I know, AGAIN, but hey who cares. Its cheap, reasonable and the food is awesome. Spent 5 mins looking at Muthu cut the fats off his lamb chop.

Muthu: " Ci Bai, so much fats. "
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yar never order the grilled lamb chop at Hans. GG Muthu.

No comments: