Friday, August 10, 2007

Untitled

I know I haven't been blogging in awhile. I haven't had the time, I've been studying & playing my new xbox 360. I only play Dead or Alive 4 but yeah I'm getting pretty good at it. Well, i'm glad the exams are over. Its kinda nice not to go to campus for awhile. I get annoyed almost every fucking day on the MRT. Its either people who STINK to high heaven, bitches who can't stop fucking talking in Mandarin AND English. (BTW if your English is like crap, DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO SPEAK IT! Retards.) Oh and the new addition, a crying baby! Wow that must've been an enjoying ride for me. Trying to study and the damn baby keeps crying the entire way. Have you ever wondered why people in guitar stores are so fucking snobbish? Neither have I, I asked this guy when this item was coming in & he was like come back like 2 weeks or 4 weeks. Stupid vague answer that people like me would get pissed off over. Looks like you just lost a customer buddy. Stupid Singaporeans have no business sense. So like the 9th of August came and went. More pollution to the environment with that damn parade again. With the prime minister or whoever riding on some vehicle waving at everyone. I'm telling one day, one "loyal"
citizen of Singapore would do his country good by picking up a nice sniper and giving the prime minister one to his forehead, in between his eyes. (or even better right in the nuts) Raise the GST price again and I'm telling you that would happen.
I went to watch Perfect Stranger today with Sam, Hani & Louis. Louis liked the twist. To be honest I didn't like the movie one bit. I do not like movies with stupid endings. She killed her best friend. That's just retarded. It was a movie I wanted to watch after all so no complaints. Oh and Sam bought water for like $2.20 today at the movie theater. She also walked towards the wrong escalator. I think we wanted to go down & she walked towards the one going up. (or vice versa, kinda forgot.) One for the team!! (I'm only blogging about this cos you're going to read it babe. Yeah I already know I'm going to get hit so hard for this but its soooooo worth it!! =) ) That's all. I'm going to enjoy my CD now, its like a guitarist from Finland and he shreds so well its inhuman.

No comments: