Sunday, August 26, 2007

o

The weekend was kinda mild for me except dinner...I went to Hokkaido again with my parents for dinner. Cold sake is sooo much better than the warm one. Saturday night was one of the worst dinners I've had in awhile. It was at New York New York at the AMK Hub. I had the spare ribs because Lk told me they were good last time. WORST ribs I have ever tasted. My mouth hurt after eating them, it was like me giving the damn food a blowjob. That meal kinda changed my mood for the entire night. (called Muthu a fucker >< sorry!)
Anyway, today was awesome. Dad brought me to Tony Romas, my mom went over to her friend's place so both of us left early at about 5:30 after my rounds. I still like the orchard area, its more "non-chinese". I really have to bring lk and muthu to Tony Romas next time after their promos. They would agree that New York New York's ribs are shit. Damn J.A.S.O.N.S supermarket don't have Bud light. ARGH!!! Damn brand so difficult to find in Singapore. pffft.

No comments: