Wednesday, August 22, 2007

-

Woke up at 5am today. Would like to thank god for coffee. Man it works wonders lol. I stayed awake for the entire morning. I woke up looking forward to that 30 bucks they were "giving" us for the FEREX exercise which is a ferry evacuation exercise held by I don't know who but the bottom line was we were getting 30 bucks each and CCA points for being victims. It was like easy cash until Chit told us the one that involved the 30 bucks was next week. We didn't even know there were 2 different exercises. I might go for next week's one, depends on how I feel then. Haha. Sam was like so disappointed. I was too but I just didn't express it much. I tried cheering her up with random songs I thought she might enjoy on the bus. Hopefully that worked out. lol. I fell asleep on the bus back to tanjong pagar complex lol .Yue Sheng woke me up by shaking his chair. Lucky stroke of luck there if not i'd be left sleeping on the bus. I seriously did got kinda annoyed on the damn ship. People kept talking to Sam about the catwalk she did. Its kinda obvious that a girl doesn't want to hear about something over and over again but they still do it. Its really retarded I still don't understand some guys. The damn malay guy behind me on the ship kept talking non-stop on the rescue boat back to shore. Omg I got so annoyed. I just don't like some people. I guess after being in maris stella for like 4 years, it kinda gets to you. I dropped by inokii to pick up something and Sam (different person) recommended this album which was pretty good. Kinda hung out there for like half an hour listening to other albums before I left. Borders was pretty cool, there was this hot girl & JUST when i was about to approach her to say "Hey, nice t-shirt" and just walk off to leave her clueless, her mom walked up to her. Omg that was close. Really close, last time I would ever try that again for awhile. There were 2 reasons why I wanted to get to know her. She's really hot for a chinese girl & she had a NOFX album in a hand. lol

No comments: