Monday, September 17, 2007

a

I'm just blogging as I wait to sign up for my elective modules online which start at 2. I have this sudden liking for old movies. Watched scarface last week, it was pretty awesome. Its like a 3 hours show. Its about this 1 guy's life and it shows how he goes from the bottom to the top of the drug industry. Gotta go find more old movies to watch for the weeks ahead.
MTV seems to be getting more retarded as the years come. I'm starting to hate the channel. They show videos where the guitarist is not even really playing. He's just acting like he's playing and its annoying. Its how their hands move so damn slowly as if they play 1 note every 30 seconds. The new bands are nothing compared to the old ones. Don't really appreciate the new kind of music anymore. There are too many bands out there and all they do is copy the melodies from their influences. I mean its nothing wrong but its getting boring as everything gets repeated. Take for example Walking Disaster by Sum 41, its in their new album. It sounds like a song that MEST might play.

There has been nothing to do for the past week, just slacking at home, watching tv and doing my own stuff. Just relaxing while waiting for the new semester to begin.

No comments: