Monday, September 3, 2007

Monday

Went out with Hy today. Kinda caught up a bit on stuff in our lives. Hy lost his phone then got a new one. The best part is the new one's LCD lens broke within 3 hours. Thats really bullshit imo. Never trust Sony Ericsson. The new models at least. He even had to pay 96 bucks to replace the lens. =( poor hy. Plus he had to buy that other thing too which I would not say for my own reasons. Sony Ericsson has about a 100 customers asking for servicing on a Monday. When hy picked up this slip of paper which showed him the estimated time it said 32 mins. Mind you, its a Monday at 2pm where most people should be at work. You can imagine how much trouble these new models are giving people. I'm not saying they're bad I'm just saying they should start correcting all the faulty ones quick. We dropped by Tangs to look for a present I was gonna buy for a friend but the stuff wasn't too good so I didn't bother. PS had some changes since I had last been there, new stores selling food. lol We definitely got caught in the rain to Monstercue and back to the LAN centre which was quite a far walk away. Had to dry our hair in the bloody toilet with the damn dryer. Treated him to dinner for his birthday since i had Takashimaya vouchers. Knew he would like the Japanese food at Taka. LOL Anyway that was it. Oh yeah and I bought brownies home. I'm eating them now as I blog. =P awesome shit. hahahahaha.

No comments: