Tuesday, September 18, 2007

_

Have you ever felt different after stepping out of the cinema. For example you feel like a particular character in that movie. Its just a random thought.


Classes start in less than a week. I'm not surprised I'd feel slightly depressed for the first week due to 6 weeks away from campus. Glad I can finally meet and talk to some of my friends that I haven't seen in a month or so. That's whats been keeping me going all this while, my friends. I signed up for the Discovering Music elective module yesterday. Finally I get to know some theory behind what I've been playing all this while.

Last Monday, I thought I'd drop by Excelsior Shopping Centre to meet up with this guy to buy a Whammy pedal for like 200 bucks. Firstly, he worked at Guitar 77. Secondly, the pedal looked like crap. He described it as "minor dents" when it looked like a car ran over it. He seemed so impatient while I was talking to him too. If you want to sell something, you wouldn't sell it in that condition for 200. It'd definitely be cheaper. He even said "It won't spoil lah, I used it for gigs, thats why its so dented." Yeah I'm sure during a gig you probably dropped the bloody thing 10 times. Guitar 77 has one of the most insincere staff I have ever seen. I would rather fly to America to get my Shecter than buy it from them. Fuck that man, a month back I asked for an item which was sold out and they laughed and gladly said "Come back in 2 weeks or one month's time". A shop with that kind of response will never get my money. Not fucking ever.

No comments: