Sunday, September 23, 2007

September

Its amazing how many people I know that have birthdays on this month. I surprisingly remember all of em. I'm not a very good person to go to if you want to ask "omg when is his/her birthday". I'm just forgetful >< I've found a way to remember now though. LOL Apparently, I also suck badly at writing birthday cards. My dad has always asked me to write new year/christmas cards for our relatives and he thinks I'm not serious when I do it but I actually am, I'm just terrible at it. My handwriting goes all off. My words slant. Sometimes on the cover I can't even position the name right in the middle. Like when you sign off, do you put From XXX, or just XXX which is your name of course. I just put down my name, I dunno, it just seems wierd with the " From " there. I'm glad some of my friends don't give a crap about cards at all. Like Hy, I just bought him a T-shirt, told my dad to wrap it and just gave it to him. Yeah I ask my dad to wrap my presents because I can't do it. I'm terrible at all these kinds of things. Sure I know what to buy for what person but when it comes to this I'm lost.

After you've known someone for awhile, you know what to get them. You know exactly what to get them, its not like you've been planning it, the idea just comes right to you. I would get really nice presents for girls that I like but so far I've only done it once. I get good presents for my close friends too, they're too awesome to not do that for them. Most of the time its like we share presents or sometimes I just casually ask them what they want. I mean you don't have to be so serious about surprising them. If a friend came up to me and asked "Hey, what do you want, " I wouldn't blame them for it. Sometimes its just better to get them what they want I guess. Like for Muthu, I asked him whether he liked the albums at HMV. Andrew and I got them for him and he liked it, so damn simple.

So I had dinner with my dad yesterday, I'd be one of the first to say that I like having dinner with my dad. He brings me to random places which are awesome. Well, yesterday it was Tony Romas, nothing special though. Stupid beef ribs were too little and too expensive. Went to that gourmet supermarket J.A.S.O.N.S again, they were clearing stock of Miller Lite which came in those glass bottles. Only cost like 2 bucks a bottle so he told me to pick up like 5 of it since it was so cheap.

Went to Inokii to see Sam. Kinda felt bad that I told him to reserve 2 CDs for me and I never got back to him until now. Bought both of em, they're really good. Its like just purely intstrumental. One of them is by the son of Blackmore, who's the guitarist of Deep Purple. So yeah, you know its gonna be good.

No comments: