Monday, November 5, 2007

a

Brandon never ceases to amaze me with what he knows. He's been playing since he was 17 and he's 24 now. He's the only person I can really talk to about guitars. Recently, I've learnt not from him but from a DVD which has shown me what different kinds of wood on the body, top, neck and fretboard can actually do. Its AMAZING. I'm learning so much and its only been a month. I can't wait until one year passes, I wonder what I'll know then. Singapore has very limited amount of expensive musical instruments. In order to confirm I like the PRS McCarty model, I have to wait for Davis Guitar Centre to bring in the stock so that I can just test the guitar. Then I have to place an order for it with the rosewood neck, abalone bird inlays and the Dragon I pickups. I would probably get a new guitar by the end of next year. I really hope the Texas trip goes well, I might be able to get all that I need there and not have to wait so long. Planning to test out the amplifier Brandon's getting next week. Its a THD 30 watt head. He said it sounds good at low volumes. Its almost perfect for my bedroom, all I need to know now is whether I love the sound. Anyway, Monk started, gonna stop here.

No comments: