Sunday, November 11, 2007

o

Woke up, watched Bleach AGAIN. Haha, man I love that show. Studied for Shipping Practice. After I finished, I went to play pool with Hy. He wanted to get back his form. I think we both did at the end of the day. Should be better next friday, don't think we'll suck like last friday. LOL!!! I came back around 4:30 and did like 2 hours of revision for Ports and Terminals and manage to finish. Pft

I've been watching tons of comedy shows again like I did last time. My sense of humour is way past others. I laugh at almost everything. I can laugh at British humour, Kelsey Grammar's sketch show (mind you not many ppl would laugh at this lame show) and Chinese opera singers. Their voice is too damn high pitched not to laugh at them.

Its like so wierd, there are a couple of things in your life you've never been able to figure out. Like Criss Angel, he walks on water, flies from building to building ( you can see the shadow as he moves ) and its like you don't know if its a camera trick or not, its just too believable from the TV point of view. You can't deny there is a possibility its not a camera trick and SOMETHING else. I still think he's just an awesome illusionst though and I look up to him for his motivation and the way he pushes himself pass his limits when it comes to exercising.

No comments: