Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stuff you won't know about me unless you read this

My first crush was at the age of 7.

I do not like girls who are possessive.

I hate fast food.

My body is willing but my mind is terribly weak.

My friends are everything to me.

I'm a Christian but I believe in Karma, what you do is what you get.

I've always wanted to live in France

I always wished I was French instead of Singaporean

I don't believe that there's only 1 soulmate for everyone

I don't like it when singaporeans speak both English & Mandarin while conversing in the MRT at 8am in the morning. (damn cheena people -_-)

I do not enjoy shooting, I've tried it with a rifle at CJ, I suck at it & I do not like the idea of my sperms dying if I don't wash my hands well enough.

I get a headache when I stand too near to anyone who has bad odour.

I love cartoons.

I like to read books that keep me pondering on what is going to happen in the end.

I always wished I had a British accent.

I believe that there are life forms in other parts of the universe other than Earth.

I like to watch tv serials that take me away from reality, away from my problems.

I like wearing only my boxers at home, no one can see me and its comfortable.

I only listen to Gold 90.5FM.

I hate all other radio frequencies.

I like oldies, western, blues and jazz music.

I hate coke, probably cos I drank too much when I was younger.

I like corn.

I like the smell of BORDERS @ Wheelock whenever I step into the place.

I like how no one ever guesses what my personality is like just by looking at me.

I love Friends. (the TV series btw)

I find sports boring.

I'm starting to generate more interest for Maritime.

I do not like rich people who have not worked for their money. (spoiled brats)

I can't work in the morning without coffee.

I have no dedication whatsoever to CCAs.

I was a terrible councilor in secondary school, I would say the most slackiest one ever.

I act before I think.

I love to joke.

I want to sail at least once in the future.

I'm usually emo most of the time, I guess I think too much.

I'm unusually nice to girls, I don't know why, don't ask me why.

I think my Malay and Indian friends are really awesome people, even though I usually make a lot of racist jokes.

I enjoy British humour, my parents and most of my friends don't.

I love looking at art, not creating it. The best art I can create is in the bathroom.

I love snakes.

I love sharks.

I hate the Chinese for coming up with Shark's fin soup, even though it is pretty good shit.

I am utterly disgusted by how some people eat monkey brains.

I find most girls with mixed blood extremely hot.

I'm attracted to girls with musical talents.

I do not like girls who just look good but have no personality whatsoever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so wad if the gal has musical talents but no personality?would u consider?