Saturday, November 17, 2007

l

Exams are finally over and done with. I haven't started on my Stats report yet, can't really be bothered til Monday. I'm going to this hifi thing tmr to listen to some awesome stuff. Its supposed to be pretty good set ups, can't wait to be impressed. Went out with a few of em today for a movie and dinner etc. Kinda hated the Beowulf show, disappointed more than hated. Hy and I went back flat out broke. I think he has a dollar and I have 2. Its probably cos we ate Tony Romas and I just bought my 30 watt tube amp. It costs me like around 3300 total for the whole amp, plus cabinet. Really awesome shit though. I love it.

Decided to postpone my Texas trip to the 2nd year's mid term holiday instead cos I'm like flat out broke and I can't afford a guitar right now. Especially one that costs 6000. Yeah PRS kills on price but Paul Smith said "Our guitars are meant to be loved, once you look at it, you'll fall in love with em" So its definitely worth it to get one. McCarty Standard with Dragon I Pickups, Rosewood neck and Abalone bird inlays here I come! (in like 9 months -_-) but still! haha.

Listening to music again before I sleep, that JR Blackmore album was a good buy. Gotta thank Sam again for it. He's really good when it comes to what albums are good haha.

No comments: