Sunday, November 11, 2007

/

I finished my Econs revision during the afternoon and had to wire 52 bucks to this guy's account so that I could get my cables for the amplifier i'm going to get next week once my ICAs finish up. Can't wait! I kinda watched Bleach episodes from youtube during the short breaks I took while revising. lol I'm slowly catching up!

Went out with the whole lot of em again today. Miss Clarity Cafe at Bugis. Gotta admit the food's pretty good. Yi He brought up the idea of renting a chalet cos most of our houses are small and its hard to fit 10 people in for an overnight stay. The SAFRA Tanah Merah sounded good. Its like an entire bungalow to ourselves but its like 220 a night. =/ Gotta get Hy to do the bookings, cos he's like the only one with a SAFRA card. Song Yuan brought up the idea of each of us bringing a girl there. Sounded good. I just have to make sure I bring the right one, so it wouldn't be awkward. Went to the arcade instead of catching a movie cos of all the screwed up timings. Was pretty fun I guess, arcades aren't really my thing though but nonetheless, still damn good with all of them around.

I really don't care about relationships anymore, its been great. I guess the thing for her was more of an "interested" status than a "omg I really like you" thing. Since I didn't really get to know her well enough until she found out about it. It was really awkward, at first I just liked talking to her but now its just not the same. We can't communicate as well as we could last time. Going through friends to get a girl wasn't really great after all. My mind's pretty clear for these few days. All I've been thinking about is music, music, music, exams and more music. I've been improving, I can safely tell you that but I'm not that good yet. Hopefully, I will be. I love my guitar too much not to improve.

No comments: