Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dumbledore got style...

Met up with Hani, Christie & Suan Ling for the Accounting project. Settled quite a few things, quite a good meeting. I managed to finish my book "My Legendary Girlfriend" & turned it back in to the store for 8 bucks. I bought an album by Comeback Kid, good suggestion by Sam yet again. He seems to know my taste in music better now.

We had lunch at RamenTen at Far East. After that, Hani & I went to Borders for a few minutes to kill time as I had to meet Andrew, Muthu & Rachel at 5:30 for the new Harry Potter movie.

Movie was quite alright, wasn't what I expected though. I expected something more detailed. It had to be longer too, since the book was much thicker than the previous 4. (lasted only 2 1/2 hours) I never read The Order of the Phoenix so I wouldn't know the details but Andrew said there were some missed out. I hated it when Sirius Black died, I really liked him. It was ridiculous how he died so quickly, it should have been more dramatic. lol

No comments: