Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday night, time to relax...

Well I seem to be getting the most unreasonable luck with girls...everyone can look at this blog so I won't be naming them.

1) Slut
2) Too far away
3) Had a boyfriend
4) No time for a boyfriend
5) Already has a future boyfriend in mind

Yeah, you can call me a retard. My heart is kinda wierd in a way that it keeps getting me trapped in these kinds of situations I can't seem to get out of. People keep asking me to stop playing WoW & I tell them no for this reason. Its something that can get me out of thinking of these people all the time. I hated it until I started playing, I didn't really thought much about them. The bright side is I only think of 1 at a time & not all at once because it was at different stages of my life. I guess I just have to keep on coping with it.

Anyway, today was quite alright. Louis taught me how to read notes in class, which was pretty awesome. Some other things here & there too. Chit's lesson was pretty interesting, about EDI & VAN etc. Understood like 95% of it I can confidently say.
The boatride on the SP Dover was pretty awesome. I even got to steer the ship a bit. Yuen Tuck & Louis took some pictures on the boat, have to remind myself to take mine from Yuen Tuck so I can use it as a display picture for MSN. LOL. It was pretty funny, they tried to pose like the couple in Titanic until Mr Eric Chan told them to sit down. If a wave came they would have gone overboard. Louis joked that Mr Chan would have been able to save them. Then he replied he didn't want to get his clothes wet. lol. Ate quite a bit for lunch, Louis & I shared the Murtabuk & Pattaya. We also had the Niqqi's special cheese prata. (3 bucks but so worth it)

I don't know why I'm feeling so crappy all over again. It really sucks. I hope it does changes. I played Dota with Louis, Hy & Adrian just now & I'm just going to finish this blog & go to bed. Kinda expected a phone call but yeah it didn't happen so I'm just going to go to bed & get ready for the Accounting project i'm going to be discussing with Suan Ling, Christie & Hani tomorrow at the Orchard Library (Yes, Orchard does have a library at Ngee Ann City)

Have a Good Night.

No comments: