Thursday, July 12, 2007

Untitled

"The Unwinding Cable Car"
Emotive unstable you're like an unwinding cable car
Listening for voices, but it's the choices that make us who we are
Go your own way, even seasons have changed just burn those new leaves over
So self-absorbed you've seemed to ignore the prayers that have already come about
This is the correlation of salvation and love (Don't drop your arms)
Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart
With quiet words I'll lead you in
La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la
La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la
Backing away from the problem of pain you never had a home
You've been misguided, you're hiding in shadows for so very long
Don't you believe that you've been deceived that you're no better than...
The hair in your eyes, it never disguised what you're really thinking of
This is the correlation of salvation and love(Don't drop your arms)
Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart
With quiet words I'll lead you in
This is the correlation of salvation and love(Don't drop your arms)
Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart
With quiet words I'll lead you in
You're so brilliant, don't soon forget
You're so brilliant, grace marked your heart
You're so brilliant, don't soon forget
You're so brilliant, grace marked your heart
You're so brilliant (This is the correlation)
Don't soon forget (Between salvation and love, don't drop your arms)
You're so brilliant (I'll guard your heart)
Grace marked your heart (With quiet words I'll lead you in and out of the dark)
La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la (Don't drop your arms)
La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la
This is the correlation of salvation and love (La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la)
(Don't drop your arms)
Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart (La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la)
With quiet words I'll lead you in
This is the correlation of salvation and love (La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la)
(Don't drop your arms)
Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart (La lalalala, la la la, la lala, la)
With quiet words I'll lead you in
By Anberlin
Awesome song. Slightly emo sounding but still good. If you like to laugh go to youtube.com and search for The Flight of the Conchords. They're pretty good.
Today wasn't much. Nothing much to talk about except Louis & I were hungry and we ate dinner at Foodcourt 2. Err...went home...hmmm..slacked around a bit...blogging & chatting about stupid stuff on MSN with Louis before I go to bed. Nothing much accomplished today, kinda sad. I really have to start revising for the exams which come in 2 weeks. I should stop being lazy. (Man I wish that was true) Its difficult with the known fact that I am really lazy. It seems I'd rather do nothing than something. (This bothers me) From next week onwards I have to revise a bit everyday. I finally started to take guitar seriously again. (Failed twice already, should succeed this time!) I bought a 2nd hand phaser at 70 bucks. The sound with distortion is awesome. Have to start learning Technical Difficulties now. Hahahaha. Nothing much to blog about today, kinda boring.

No comments: