Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Looooooooong Day

IT Class:

Tried very hard to concentrate. (I stress on the very) I hope I don't forget anything by Thursday, I really need to score well for this upcoming IT ICA in order to pass this module. I hate it so much. ><

Break:

Got introduced to this japanese show called "Liar Game". Its really nice. I watched episode 1 on campus with Hani, Sam & Louis. Took back episode 2 but it had no subtitles. I understood evreything that happened until the part where the new intructions came. Grr...

Navigational Safety Class:

We learnt Map Reading with the Chart Divider & Parallel Ruler, cool stuff. I didn't understand 1 part though, have to clarify that soon. Thondres was using the parallel ruler for like 5mins and when he nearly got the reading Louis (li qiang) pushed his hand. LOL. He started laughing and so did I. I couldn't stop until my stomach hurt.

Pain! :

The toe appointment hurt. (I stress on HURT) Apparently my nails are stubborn and won't come out so yeah enough said. I have to go see her again this week either Friday or Saturday, psh.

Home:

Nothing so far, just blogging. Might play my guitar or watch 300 again. Pretty awesome movie. They really have to show the 10,000 spartans fighting though...man!

No comments: