Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yes, yet another BBQ.

Yi He & Chin Hao planned everything. It was held at Chin Hao's house. A really nice condominium I gotta say. The pool was awesome. His apartment was awesome too. I played my guitar seriously today lol. For like an hour or so. I left the house at 4pm. I decided to go pick up the concert tickets first so like I wouldn't have to go get them tomorrow. Bought an album by Dream Theatre. (which I left at Chin Hao's house, he's gonna pass it to Adrian & Adrian to Muthu then to me) I'll probably get it back next week, together with the concert tickets. (=/ wanted to listen to them tonight grr...damn my forgetfulness) Louis introduced them to me, I checked up on their guitarist, John Petrucci. He's amazing. lol! (but so is Buckethead, Yngwie Malmsteem & Paul Gilbert but you know what I mean) My short term goal is to learn some classical stuff to improve my playing & to learn Technical Difficulties by Paul Gilbert. Anyway, the BBQ was awesome, fun to catch up with old friends. Took quite a lot of pictures, joked a lot, laughed quite a bit. I would say quite a successful BBQ. (good planning! hehe) Calvin, Ronson & I rushed for the last train home. We were lucky to have made it. This guy who looked like a poser (surely is one) was listening to music on his earphones. (TOO DAMN LOUD) I was having a headache. He was listening to that Umbrella song or whatever you call it. I don't like it one bit. Give me plain old rock any day of the week and I'll take it. Got back, took a shower & now I'm playing some random MSN games with Reca. (cos I have to wait for my hair to dry) Haha. That is all for today.

No comments: