Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The List!

You know how almost everyone who loves music awaits the day that someone asks that them what is their Top 10 favourite songs. I've been thinking about it ever since I read that book. So I thought I would make my own. This would definitely change in the near future. Haha

1) The Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
2) Through Glass - Stone Sour
3) We've Had Enough - Alkaline Trio
4) Everything I Need - From Autumn To Ashes
5) Lies - Billy Talent
6) Curse Of Curves - Cute Is What We Aim For
7) Five Minutes To Midnight - Boys Like Girls
8) Basket Case - Green Day
9) Last Train Home - Lost Prophets
10) Getting Away With Murder - Papa Roach

Not many people share the same taste in music as I do. I've yet to find someone who has the exact same one as I do. It kinda sucks that you have very little friends to talk to about music. ( Only Andrew atm =( )

No comments: