Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another BBQ? Errrr...Nope!

I went out with my primary school classmates today. It was kinda nice. I thought the BBQ was today because Samuel passed on a wrong message. We met up at Northpoint. Sat around aimlessly for a bit. Hy asked if anyone wanted to play pool so we went for it. Orchard Country Club has pretty good pool tables. I won like 6 out of 9 games. I had to warm up first. LOL. (i thought my skill was gone for good >< ) We took a free bus ride back to Northpoint around 6 cos Hy had to meet his friend for a movie. I ate dinner and just went home. Not THAT bad of a saturday, I still have the night to look forward to...if there IS anything.

Hm..if you talk to me on MSN, almost everyone has noticed my sudden fettish for snakes. Most people are either terrified or irritated by them but I think they look wonderful. The colour combinations, their behaviour pattern & definately how they hunt. I'm not saying I'm obsessed with it, I'm just saying its interesting. All started with this Animal Planet show called "The Jeff Corwin Experience". You can see so many different types of interesting animals in that show and mostly snakes. Its awesome. So yeah, I finally have a favourite animal. If I do ever get a pet again, I'm going to get a license to get a de-devenomed pit viper. Which would never happen in Singapore because of the government. (doubt you can even sneak in one)

The NS (National Slavery) letter came in. Telling us to enrole on the internet or we would get jailed. Wow so strict, when is Singapore NOT so fucking kiasu about enrolling in the army. After I do my time (thats right i said "do my time" its like a prison to me, fucking waste of time), I'm going to migrate to another country. Most probably Dallas TX. (try contacting me for reservice you wankers) I really do not see the point in this, if there is a bomb, Singapore is an island, it would sink. If war breaks out, Singapore would get outnumbered. If Tsunami hits Singapore, the whole island again, would sink. There is no escape. The only way is diplomacy and military deterrence. Since the government can convince the citizens to pay for a minister's spa treatment every week, I think we have a very good diplomacy system. (Andrew don't even bother asking me whats my problem with the government, I always will have a problem with them, I'm that stubborn about this subject) I'm not like any other Chinese in Singapore. First of all I hate the language. I don't even speak it & I hate it when people speak Chinese to me. (BUT omg China is going to be big next time! I don't care.) I'm in the shipping business, the official language of the ocean is English. No other. LOL.

No comments: