Monday, June 18, 2007

I HATE Mondays? Hell yeah I do! @_@

Started out my day by arguing with someone in my guild. (lazy piece of shit) Didn't start out the day well. In the mid afternoon I watched a couple of episodes of Futurama. At around 4 I left the house for Borders to meet up with Andrew. He had this 3 for the price of 2 CDs voucher, such a good deal!

We bought:

1) Travis - The Boy With No Name
2) Cute Is What We Aim For - the same old blood rush with a new touch
3) The Academy Is... - Almost Here.

I lent Andrew 3 CDs and he lent me The Used's new album, Rise Against & Good Charlotte, not to mention the FATA CD I ordered just came in today, I have to go pick it up! Andrew brought home 2 CDs and I brought home The Academy Is, I kinda figured it was what I would play on my stereo while lazing around.
Muthu met us at Borders and we met up with Andrew's friend, Maureen after Borders for dinner at Fish & Co. Man...haven't been there in awhile, I was stuffed! The food was great. The last time Muthu & I were there was with Yi He at the Bugis Junction branch LOL man that was fun. Anyway while waiting for our food, I went " Hey you know Davy Jones has a cool accent, Do you fear death..." (Talking about the scene in the movie when Norrington was dying and Davy Jones asked him that question) Then Muthu replied "Huh? You really that I fear death ar? Its rubber lah" (inside joke) OMG I could NOT stop laughing. It was HILARIOUS!!!! Imagine if that happened in the movie, a serious mood & then Norrington (with a sword stabbed in his chest) gets all goofy and says "Rubber lah" man it'd be retarded. LOL!! I told Muthu I'm typing it out in my blog & I am! Hahahahahahahaha. We played pool at Cineleisure after that for an hour or so, pretty sucky. I couldn't concentrate because of the loud music. (Fucking chinese songs) Ugh...got home around 11pm. Called Sam to chat, went online to talk to Austin, then now to get this ass to bed. Night guys!

No comments: