Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ICA Week

The In-Class Assessments...hmm tough? meh so far they were okay. I haven't updated my blog due to the fact that I was studying. So far I've taken Marine Engineering, IT for Shipping Business & Navigational Safety. 3 more to go! o.o Nothing much to say on ICA Week. Well...my toes got infected. Haha. I got mud on my toes when I was recovering from in-grown toenails so yeah mud went in you get the picture. My toes looked like they were rotting. Literally rotting. I took an injection yesterday. (No it did not hurt) Doctor says I have a high pain supression, I guess that's pretty nifty. I found a new method of studying. Seems to help, so I guess its pretty okay. Why do I always seem to meet smelly retards who don't bathe. Every single time in the MRT I'll bound to meet a fat guy who smells...BAD. Its so annoying. Next week is the holidays! I'll have more to do & more to blog about.

No comments: