Friday, June 29, 2007

Jetty Jump & other stuff

First I would like to talk about my day. It was tiring but yet really fun. We had a jetty jump today, it was pretty scary at first but in my head I was like "Screw it, just jump!" . When I landed in the water all I could taste was SALT. Too damn salty. o.o I lazed around in the water for a bit, it was so relaxing that I could sleep right there on the spot. After that we had to board a life vessel which was able to contain 20 people. We were towed 100m away and had to paddle back with the 6 paddles that were given. Next we had to capsize the life vessel and learn how to bring it back up again. Only 1 person could do it so I just volunteered to be the guy to watch out for the guy who's doing it so nothing happens by treading water in the sea near him. We all went for a shower then asked this Uncle for a ride on his lorry to the nearby prata store. That was kinda fun. Then it was time for Chit's lecture. I got a 65 on my ICA. I'm kinda disappointed, expected a 70. I'm tired, gonna go shower!

No comments: