Friday, June 15, 2007

Another BBQ?!

All my events seem to fall on one day. Its kinda retarded that it always happens to me. I went for a doctor's appointment in the morning for my toes. They're healing, needs time thats all. After that I walked around orchard for an hour before waiting for Muthu to show up. We went to City Hall MRT and met up with the rest of my ex-classmates. We had lunch at Sakae Sushi. It was the buffet. Lian Kai & I really pushed it for the first half hour and talked for like another 2 hours. Bastards didn't tell me the time. I found out it was 4:30pm and I paid and rushed to the MRT to take a train to Pasir Ris. Met up with Louis and took a bus to the park where we had the BBQ. Sam invited the both of us, it was pretty cool of her to do that. Met some new people. I ate a bit, not much I think. I forgot what I did during the BBQ because I got drunk & so did Louis. We drank Jack Daniels no.7, pretty good whiskey. I was sober at around 3am? I think. We went to the 7-Eleven to get drinks. Played Heart Attack (thanks sam for teaching me). Fun game. Haha. Louis' sister came so I got a ride home. (really nice of her =D) She told us if we wanted to get drunk we had to get drunk with some style or something. It was kinda confusing because of the fact that I was tired and couldn't concentrate well. One part I do remember though was that she talked about the conversation she had with Louis on the phone when he was drunk. "You said I need a ride home cos you drank a lot & my friend also needs a ride..Aaron cos I also think he drank a lot & we have school tomorrow" LOL!!!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing in the car. Apparently Louis hits on almost any girl when he's drunk. Sam said I was quiet when I was drunk. (gotta clarify what she meant by "quiet") It was a fun day even though I forgot half of it.

No comments: