Thursday, June 21, 2007

Too..Much..Good...Food? oh man!

Left the house at 12pm. Met up with Lk at Maris Stella High (my secondary school) . I had to collect my 'o' levels certificate, testimonial & year book. I went to his house for like 10mins or so, so he could get changed out of his Chinese Orchestra clothing. We went to a kopitiam to eat Fish n Chips which were pretty good i gotta say. The dumplings tasted like crap though. (Ugh it was my idea too o.o doh!) Went to Andrew's house (Muthu was there too) for about 3-4 hours? I lost count. Fooled around there for a bit. (DoA 4, Halo 2, Guitar & Scrabble) Borrowed some CDs from Andrew. <3! (I'm not gay, not gay at all) Met up with Adrian & Yi He at Chomp Chomp. I ate like a bit of everything. Muthu & I had 2 portions of stingray cos the first one was really thin. He said "Bring it on!" when i asked him if he wanted to order another one from a different store. That's kinda like our thing now, always ordering stingray. I still liked Yi He's T-Shirt. (Doin' It Irish Style) After that we went to Ice3 (ice cube) for dessert. Adrian & I shared a mudpie & waffle & ice cream. I wanted to try both & so did he. (sharing ftw) We tallked about old times until about 9pm and left the cafe. I took a cab home from Serangoon. Started to talk to the cab driver because I was bored. Pretty nice guy, he also lives in Yishun apparently. Haha.

No comments: