Friday, June 8, 2007

Jeans!!! OMG

Awesome day? Yeah kinda. The ICA was easy. I went to HMV first, with Christie, Louis, Louis, Thondres, Kian Pin, Yuen Tuck & Hani. Sam had to go out with her friend so she just accompanied us til Raffles Place MRT. Haha. We were just browsing and Louis saw a couple of Dream theatre albums so he told me to help him order one from Inokii at Far East. I'll do that tomorrow when that guy is around. We went to Ngee Ann City for lunch at Seoul Garden. It was great. Never dump a plateful of chicken on the fryer again. NEVER. LOL so much oil was splattering out. Pin, Yuen Tuck & I were going "Ow" so many times it was retarded. We went to Kinokuniya for a bit to browse & then to Topman where i bought my jeans! Omg! Awesome black faded straight cut jeans. I finally have a pair. Christie made me try on skinny cut jeans. It was wierd looking cos I had big feet. LOL. Pin bought a pair of skinny jeans, looked good on him. Oh & Yuen Tuck bought sunglasses. LOL!!! Damn big sunglasses. We went to Far East after that just to walk around. Stayed there for an amazing 4 hours or so. I got a new Atticus T-shirt & 3 CDs i ordered like a month back. Stone Sour, The Almost & From Autumn To Ashes (Well, I ordered FATA a week ago) I spend way too much, this is why I don't go out sometimes! I spent hours walking around following Christie & her sister (shopping of course) with Louis tagging along too. My feet were killing me. Literally. Toe infection for the lose. O.o It sucks, my toes hurt LOL I am going to wear my new T-shirt & jeans tomorrow & play LAN with lk, muthu, adrian & hy. I told them LAN because I can't I REALLY CAN'T walk around anymore. (stupid toes)

No comments: