Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday...Tusedday...TheUsedDay

Title was totally random. I was bored. Oh well...here it goes, rambling starts...NOW!

Day started out with a full clear of Karazhan. Fun? Nope! Boring. I raided with friends I didn't like. Didn't care about too. Roman came online. Dave told me he traded his Druid in for a Mage. It was shocking but still pretty damn cool. I asked Roman to teach Dave how to PVP with a mage properly. Roman & I used to be unstoppable the week before he left. 1945 arena rating. Now that was something to be proud about. We went 11 wins 1 lose before he left. The lost was due to a bug in the game. (water elemental didn't spawn & work properly)
I called up Muthu, Lk & Yi He while on my way to the coffee shop downstairs for lunch. Muthu & Lk came over to my place at around 2-3pm. Muthu came first, then Lk. I fell asleep for like an hour or so when Muthu came over, he used the computer until Lk came. We watched Muthu totally destroy this guy in Warcraft. Its pretty awesome that his micro is still like normal. Anyway, I introduced to them this Pokemon board game i got from the US (involved a lot of dice rolling) Its not as childish as people would think. Muthu had terrible terrible luck. (LOL he made lk & I laugh a lot with his comments) After that we watched muthu thrash 1 more guy with Orc and then went to North Point for dinner.

Swensens it was! Muthu & I had the baked rice and Lk had the fish & chips. My baked rice came after Muthu & Lk finished their food Grr...manager gave me a free soup though for waiting so long. Apparently my baked rice got served to some bitch at the next table because she accused the waiter of recording her order wrongly. I think she wanted a different choice when her's came and she saw the waitrer carrying it so she went for it. Typical Singaporean with the acting nice and getting what they want because the waiter was a guy. Use your girlish charm on someone else, no one fucking cares. (except maybe the waiter who was confused) We ordered the earthquake after our meal, it was pretty alright, not big at all.

Pretty sweet day. Looking forward to Muthu & Adrian's match tonight. Haha. That is all.

No comments: