Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Boredom

There are a couple of things I can do at home by myself.
No.1 - Watching TV
No.2 - Read a book
No.3 - Computer games
No.4 - Playing my guitar

I did 1 through 4 already and its only 4pm. Its boring being an only child sometimes, most of my friends have siblings. I guess this is the cost of not sharing anything. Haha. I'm watching Prison Break via Live Streaming. Its getting even more exciting. This show is awesome. Whoever has not heard of it has to try to watch it. You may like it. An interesting thing happened to me today, while I was playing my guitar at around 1pm, you know....randomly playing. Found out I can come out with pretty alright riffs if I try enough. Which I usually don't. Haha. Mostly distorted, no much good clean ones. From Autumn To Ashes gave me some nice ideas which I should probably use in the near future to improve my playing.

No comments: